Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daily Dilemmas


    The past month has been one of sadness and reflection. It's time to move forward again and focus on the things that are prominent in my life right now... maybe just the stuff that sticks out right now. Like my zoo and the headache they give me, in a good way... sometimes before I have to lock myself in the bathroom with the bottle of wine hidden in the toilet tank to escape. Like these daily dilemmas for example:

  1. Washing the dishes means washing everything including the pots.
  2. If the straightener burns the carpet imagine what it's doing to your hair, ( and my carpet quit leaving it on the floor there's little V marks all over your room).
  3. No, you cannot have hair extensions because you burnt your hair.
  4. 4 women, 1 bathroom need I say more.
  5. For dad... yes you have to deal with PMS for an entire month.
  6. If one dog is staring at you and can't move? He needs to go out.
  7. If another dog is staring at you and whining? She needs to go out.
  8. If another dog is at the top of the stairs whining to get in? He's not ours.
  9. If you hear a double thud from the kitchen window... a cat brought something else in the house, find it, chase it and get rid of it.
  10. Quit making weird food I can't identify...it's weird and I won't eat it.   
Hmmmm boys might have been easier at least they get mad , explode, fight and it's over. Girls... we get mad, hurt, depressed and then plot revenge solve the problem.
Sugar and Spice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boys aren't much better. They leave the toilet seat up and miss.