Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Weekend Wrap up.

I had to throw this in there just because...

I love dogs. Really love dogs! I do love ALL dogs but won't OWN some types of dogs.

My oldest daughter and I go go round and round about dogs all the time. First it's...


Me: I want another dog

Sese: No...

Me: but I want another one, a Husky!

Sese: No, not until one of these other animals dies.

Me: That could take years! Cats live till their what, like 20? I might be dead by then!

Sese: I don't care.

Me: OOO but when you move out your taking Whiskey with you and Bosco!

Sese: MOM!

Me: What...What'd I say?


 Then sometimes it's...


Sese: Mom I want a Scottie dog!

Me: No...

Sese: Mom I want a Corgi!

Me: No...no more little dogs

Sese: Why?

Me: Cause they're little, what do they protect??? You're ankles???

Sese: but their cute and they stay that way.

Me: No they don't! Well some don't.

Sese: but they're cute!

Me: They're hors d' oeuvres...

Sese: MOM!

Me: What...what'd I say?

So Sese wants a Corgi and I want a Husky! Big dog, big paws, big love!!!! That can also rip you leg off if you break in my house, so a friend found this... a Corgi/Husky X.





You poor thing! The call of the wild is wasted on this poor pooch.

Or this one... German Shepherd/Corgie X ( German Shorgi )
  
 

It's just wrong...

So! After seeing that and still not wanting a small dog now I just feel sorry for the little buggers!

Ok this will be a 2 blog week. I have some Canada Day shinanagans and the T-shirt phrase I picked...oh sorry the 2 phrases I picked to reveal.

See you soon!

No comments: