Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Fun Never Stops!

Well again it's been a little bit since I've been here. I had some vacation time and tried to unplug myself for a bit which was easy because it was just way too hot to even think. If you read
Facebook I love to hate you. you would now how hard that is!
 
It was sooo hot it was like you could feel your skin start to blister as soon as you stepped out into it and that was at 9am!!



So in the spirit of some fun in the sun I found this and if I could get any member my zoo to be as friendly as these two it would be a barrel of laughs!


I'm sure this is how my cats feel in the sun which is why they hide in my room all day.


I will never understand how my dogs can lay on my skin melting deck and survive but meh... they do!
I will add pics of the ever growing zoo especially now that Sese has brought in 2 fire belly toads
Pasty and Eddy although... the Patsy is constantly being pinned down by the Eddy and the noise they make at night sounds like squeaky bed springs. Kind of disturbing at first coming out of Sese's room.

Guess what ( drum roll please )... Smokey is back!!

He is such a good boy and now the socializing begins with Whiskey and Cali. So far so good except when walking all three, Whiskey squeals like a dying pig, ( I have no idea if they do that ) if one of the other 2 is anywhere in front of him and Cali does doughnuts practically taking out my knees because Smokey comes up behind her and tries to sniff her butt.

I snuck this post in on my break but more will follow!

No comments: