Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Smarter Now

I'm not sure where I'm going with this one today?? 

I was going to talk about how my daughter Sese is amused at the way I can butcher actors names when I try to pronounce them like for example Famke Janssen who I call Femky Jemky. 

 I don't know it's just rolls of the tongue and is more fun to say!

So I had this post all planned out and then I got a new phone. A SMARTPHONE! 

I've never had one and although almost everyone I know has one of these magical devices, I've never  had the chance to own one and thanks to Sese, now I do! Trying to figure this thing out is crazy because it does way more things than any phone I've ever had the pleasure to touch.

It has a touchscreen! So I touch it...I touch it a lot.

It's exciting except to my kids because they are old pros at this stuff and shake their heads at me as I walk around telling them to let me take their pics. The zoo had no choice and they were posted on Twitter, Tumblr and FB in a matter of seconds.

Sweet!

Sese says she created a monster. Maybe a little bit so between the Voxing and Instagram there is CUSTOMIZING!!!! 

OOO I love that part! 

I'm excited! 

Can you tell I'm excited??? I'd take a picture of my excited face but that's not flattering and nobody needs to see that. :s

Now I have a full plate. Still writing not as much as I should be but still plugging forward so there is constant progress.

Working on something for a writing contest, looking into volunteering for a shelter nearby and still trying to be a Supermom on top of my day job.
Halloween is coming up fast though and we have half decorated the house. I still can't put anything in the yard because of the dogdozers meh...maybe next year! All the kids can talk about is Christmas anyway and that's when I tuck myself under the covers and wait til New Years Eve.

Anyway back to the phone of my dreams and discovering it's ins and outs because now I can be everywhere...all the time :)

That might not be a good thing...

No comments: