Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

So it's the last day of 2012 and the hope of starting a new year always excites me!

I always have the same resolution which is to try something new, be open to different things and put myself out there little by little so that's what I'm doing yet again.

So as I sit here with my New Years cocktail ( which I need to do this... ) I hope that my new venture will if anything create some fun. Everything starts out in fun for me...it might not end up fun by the time it's over but it starts off that way.

Most of you know that I want to be a writer and have been working on projects for what seems like a very long time. Being shy about my work, I don't talk much about it because I almost feel like I'll jinx myself. Instead I had the bright idea to put that out there as I put myself out here and see what happens.

There is a tab above that is a link for my series Continuous Flow. Chapter 1- Waking will be posted Jan 1, 2013 only a few hours away!

*Please note that my writing is at a novice level and while being open to opinions and suggestions, if you feel the need to criticize harshly then I would rather not have you read it. It's all a part of the process I know but still be gentle with me...at least for now.

So Happy New Year
Enjoy your evening and be safe.

See ya soon!

S

No comments: