Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

The Boys Edition!

After last weeks post I got a message on Facebook from T's boyfriend Craig saying pretty much that he's hurt because I never mention him it's always the girls I talk about and he is SOOOO AWESOME that he should be shown some love in my blog.

Hence the Boy's edition!

   Allan ( Bean's boyfriend )- Stepping out of the 1940's Brooklyn street kid style was the first thing I thought when I saw this kid a year and a half ago. My second thought was "What was what do YOU want with my daughter?"

Choo was the first one to say the thought he was a good kid because he liked and knew cars. Apparently those were the only credentials needed to pass the dad test. He was shy at first so I was harder to convince.  This was my baby girl but he stepped up and takes care of her, kept her close to home and mellowed her from her teenage partying years. Thank God, I'd hate to see what it might have looked like without him around.

   Steven ( Sese's ahem... friend ) has been around almost as long as Allan. Bean and T brought him home from school one day kind of like a puppy. Another good kid that has a plan for his future, two jobs and is finishing up school on top of that he's good to his mother so how can you go wrong with a kid like that! Also shy at first I didn't need to worry because he wasn't dating one of my daughter's...until now.

Now you're fair game...

That's not a good thing.

   Craig ( T's boyfriend ) oh Craig...we inherited him when T came to live with us. The day she moved in was the first day they started seeing each other. Craig...is NOT shy! He is the complete and utter opposite of shy. Shy does not exist when his big head enters a room. If he wasn't making me laugh so hard most of the time I might have worried about him but he worked his way in with his constant smile (even when he's mad ) and his protectiveness over all of the girls. Keeping the shady ones away.

Good job Craig! You get the UFC fight and Yorkies for your constant support. We will continue to watch you chant "it's o.k." to your baby boy to stop him from crying, while at the same time telling others * cough cough * to GET TO WORK and listen to you sing that Thrifty whatever song about having 20 dollars in your pocket.

There are many others I could mention but these 3 being so constant for so long, get this week's honorable mention. ( Oooo that could be a thing! )

With that said so far you guys have made the girls happy, which you should continue to do because if you don't...

well you don't want to know what happens if you fail this.

That's it for the boys...for now.

Oh and Craig...PS...you still owe me a shovel.

See ya
S

No comments: