Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, April 15, 2013

My Own 52 Week Photo Project!

Good Morning Lovelies!

   Another week gone and we're back again this Monday Apr 15th and so starts my own 52 Week Photo Project! I was reading about it last week and approached a fellow Blogger Aimlessly Average to do the project with me!

   Now I was thinking of ways to kind of make the rpoject a bit different. At this point we're going to take a picture once a week and some part of our body has to be in the photo. Doesn't matter what it is as long as it's in there.

  This is Beaumont! He's just a dog  that visits our office every now and then.


He's teething... and his baby teeth hurt.

I'm hoping that by the end of all of this you'll be able to see the changes in techniques and perspective! At the same time you'll see lots of crappy stuff I'm sure because I'm no Pro.

I have added a Page up top to kind of keep track and hopefully there is a story that will go along with each photo. I can't promise that though depending on what kind of trouble my Gong Show gets into int the coming weeks.

That's it for now guys!

See ya,
S

No comments: