Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Taste Test Request.

Hello Lovlies!

This will not be a big post this week.

My monday post was delayed for Family Day YAY! Here it was -1 or something stupid that we're not used to so I was curled up on my couch with my favourite fleecy blanket that T and Craig gave me for X-mas, watching a marathon of something I can't even remember right now and although I had started one I scrapped it for loss of interest in my topic.

Besides that I'm just trying to figure out a recipe or 10 that I can make and feed to Salt this weekend. I think we're going to come up with some interesting things and both Blog from different perspectives. They don't have to be complicated or gross recipies because I actually have to prepare ( cook, blend, light on fire ect ) whatever it is that she's going to try, so we both get to try something new!

Thank god she's up to this!

So if any of you can think of anything that is reatively normal that I can get her to put in her cake hole that would be great!

Cake hole is her mouth you sickos...

I know you guys like to E-mail or FB me but don't be shy!

See Ya
S

No comments: