Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's Just One of those Days.

Ugh... do you ever have one of those days that starts with an Ugh?

I rarely start with one but a short time later sometimes one will appear.

So you're at work and Clients/Customers/Staff are driving you absolutely nuts, making you want to rip your hair out and it's like the all gang up on you the same day.

You can't make anyone happy!

Screw it! ( There's a Wine for that )
There's also a Bitch Wine ( that'll come later )

Lucky for me I'll chalk it up to one bad day and not let it get to me...unless you don't use your brain on a consistant basis.

Then the Ugh comes out and I wonder how you're empolyed...like...at all. That then prompts me to ask my bartender/snakebreeder wanna be child to mix me something fancy for when I get home or else it's shots of Whiskey and a hangover from hell that can only be cured with a trip to McDonalds where again you wonder how they are employed when they screw up a simple order.

I think I'll avoid that. I think I scared the poor girl.

Just a quick one today!

See Ya
S

No comments: