Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Growing Up Is Hard To Do.

Hello Lovlies,

I spent most of the weekend not feeling well and it's typical because the weather was amazing. You know, it was warm enough and so bright out that your eyes just couldn't adjust to it because they've been in the dark, grey and hooded due to rain and grey sky's for the past few months. I noticed alot of picture taking ( My Instagram exploded )and smiling happy faces. Ok...well...a few smiling happy faces and some faces that wished they hadn't gotten out of bed that day.

Watched Bean, Allan and Jeremiah make dinner and BBQ for about 6 hours. In their defence they had a lot of food and a tiny grill to work with but they made it work. Everyone seems to be geared up to get things done this Spring/Summer. I've been asked for Passport applications, the two youngest are getting their Official ID because they will both be turning 19 soon and legal ( That's trouble ), BlondUnicorn is getting ready to insure her Harley for the riding season and I have to do something that I've put off for almost 16yrs...get...my...license. This is the last time, if I don't do it this Summer I'll never drive.

No...I haven't done it yet.
Never really needed to. Transit was my friend and could never fit a car, and insurance, and gas into the budget.
Did take the road test once and failed only because I ran a yellow light...twice...I thought I was too close to the intersection to stop! The instructor said "stop anyway I'm a witness if you get rearended"

Ok then!

First though I get to re-write the learners exam, should be good I got 100% last time and when you've taken the test as many times as I have I think it would be questionable if I didn't get them all right. So back I go again and will book my road test as soon as I pass the learners exam. Drive the crap out of BU's car and pass.

Fan Expo is coming this weekend and I heard that we'll be having FREEZING rain!!! What a way to tease us Mother Nature! Hopefully Sunday will be Sunny Day because I'm going! Just confirmed by Sese and Steven! Sneaky Buggers.

They're lucky I'm not crazy into Cosplay.

We'll that's it for now.

See Ya
S.

No comments: