Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, April 28, 2014

The Zoo Doesn't Disappoint!

Hello Lovlies...

I was chipper this morning, we pulled into Waterfront Station and there was the first Cruise ship of the season! Lots of tourists now will be flowing on Vancouver streets again as the kick off to the upcoming Summer. That generates a bit of excitement, enough where I had a little spring in my step on the way to the office.

Usually as soon as I open my office door Bob and Doug ( More so Bob )get pretty excited that they are going to be fed especially on Monday's because of the weekend and the first thing I say is Morning Fishies Your Still Alive! This morning Doug wasn't alive and Bob was almost swimming towards the light himself. I changed the water and Bob is no longer swimming sideways and seems to be breathing better...

I think...

I have no idea!

"Why are you talking about fish?" you ask?

Because frankly I'm surprised they have lived this long in the first place being that they are feeder fish. They are the fish that other fish eat or in my case the fish I use to cycle a fish tank for tropical fish so they usually die in a week but these were my first feeder fish pets.

So this is an accomplishment! Well was anyway...

Also because it made me kind of sad at the same time although Doug was the boring one and he never got enough food because Bob was a lil' pig of a fish ( a little Surf and Turf humour there )

Ya ya I know...

In other news, almost all points of my life right now are in a bit of a tornado that has lifted up my house high off the ground and hasn't put it down yet.

A close friend said to me today that my Zoo doesn't disappoint in the drama department. No it doesn't, it's always a gong show but at least my life isn't boring! Even yesterday while I flaked out out, watched Iron Man 3 ( Twice ), X-Men Last Stand and the Avengers all the while thinking about Cosplay Characters I want to be for next year, I watched T straighten an afro on a 29 year old man for about 3 hours for the sole reason of seeing how long it would be...by the end of it he had a Gene Simmons helmet and he rocked it. His hair actually helped me decide on my Cosplay Character!

It was... needless to say... interesting!

Ok guys, Have a good one!
See Ya,
S

No comments: