Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I Can See Your Nipples and So Can Everyone Else!

Ha I bet you thought you were going to see something else right? Well maybe it I can find the right image for the example you'll see someones nipples or not because the kids read this and like they want to see their mother posting pictures of nipples.

I work downtown and you can see a lot of weird things down there but not usually during the daytime unless they are homeless looking for cash but I saw not 1 but 3 girls wearing those knitted meshy tops with nothing underneath. I wish I took a picture so you could see what I'm talking about but that would have been creepy. Maybe less creepy that it was by a woman than a man but still creepy. Honestly I probably wouldn't have noticed except that one of them had very large boobs and you just can't miss that.

Brief flashback to the 80's and mesh tops but we had tank tops or bikini tops underneath you know the ones that guys would wear too sometimes, like this guy. 

Love the hair and the bandanna omg and the DOG COLLAR! Ugh...the 80's it's like a bad acid trip.

 Anyway...

So you can imagine ladies that walking around bra-less in a shirt with knitted holes is going to rub things the wrong way, or the right way but just looks completely wrong because the holes were in the perfect place to entice staring.

Now really it's like a car accident you can't look away from! My first reaction was "Am I seeing this right?"

My next one was "Don't look, don't look. Screw it I'm looking"

Then "Now I can't stop looking."

Last I giggled because it was funny to see the three of them walking up the street and almost every man in the vicinity in suits and ties doing double and triple takes of the nipple girl.

So to all my lovely beautiful girls out there I know you're all not the type to be parading nipples around but if you ever have the inclination to do something like that I might have to lock you up in a padded cell...forever...and duct tape your nipples.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's legal for both genders to be topless in public... tho I agree that quite often it is the ones that are less pleasing to the eye that embrace this fact... but it is a legal right so I say fight for your rights... to paaaaaaaarty!!! (sorry it was there)

Unknown said...

No worries!
Really it's not even the legality of it or the right! If she was completely topless that would be one thing ( I would still stare because you just don't see it here often ) but I would assume it had something to do with her right to do so if that were the case.

This was purely a fashion observation and let's face it here topless women on the street cause traffic accidents!