Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 2, 2014

Up and Down, Up and Down but Green Waste Girl Wears the Crown

Hello Lovelies!

I'm working off 5 more work days and I'm on Vacation for a week! Woo Hoo! I'm a bit scattered today so bare with me.

So... somewhat happily I got sick this past weekend because really who wants to be sick in their vacation. let's get it over with now! I caught a cold ( thanks Bean ) last Thursday and have been fighting it for days now. The funny thing with colds though is how you are almost fully functional! For about a half an hour until you've depleted whatever energy you had built up.

The weather was beautiful on Sat and not too hot...until the fever kicked in but I managed to clean up somewhat and do some indoor gardening, in stages I would manage to trim and water a couple and then have to go sit down, get up plant a baby then go sit down, get up and clip a baby then go sit down, soak some dirt and so on ...it went on like that all day but my 50+ houseplants were pretty happy to get some attention.

Sunday was also beautiful and although my cold felt better the migraine I got, didn't so again it was a day of things in stages and that day it was cleaning out the fridge. Not great to do with a pounding head like a tribal drum and sunlight stabbing through my eyes to my brain but I did it...sort of. Same sort of thing though open the fridge, take something out, throw it in the correct contraption and go sit/lay down and repeat.

 You know how things get shoved to the back of the fridge never to be seen again? I've seen them and it was scary so I called in reinforcements...Sese!

 Now Sese is the Green Waste Girl in the house. ALL HAIL THE GREEN WASTE BIN! because it gives those lost refrigerator items a place to be disposed and as she is a timid lil thing with everything else go figure that she has the STRONGEST stomach in the house.

 I can handle pretty much anything EXCEPT the GWB and why? Lo put it best...because... it... moves. That makes me want to jump out of my skin. I can't even touch the bin thinking about the things that hatch and grow in there ( I think I threw up a little bit ) but Sese the brave girl deals with it like a champ!

We agreed she needs a Cape...and maybe some tights and a staff or wand of worms or a head of lettuce!

I haven't posted the next part of my CF blog due to being sick but it's coming! I was doing really good at making sure there was something readable there every week but I'll get back into it this week.

Oh before I go! Guess who made an appearance and struck a pose for us...

The little Bandit is still around!

K guys have a good week!
See Ya
S.

No comments: