Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Grimm Season Finale Review by Fluffy

This is not normal but could be if I get stuff like this often.

This was sent to me by an VERY BIG fan of Grimm who just watched the whole season in a weekend and decided that he didn't like the way it ended, was VERY opinionated and vocal about it so if you sensitive to the language don't read any further. ( Ya right )

I know your not but I'm calling this a review by Fluffy...an unedited review I have to say...

Dear Writer Of NBC,



I have just finished watching Season 3 of Grimm and am writing to tyou to say WHAT THE FUCK. How can you end a season like that, dont clarify anything, the fucking least you could do was show how Wu reacted after he saw the book with the Wesen in it, or end it with Trubel Being ripped apart shes the worst character of them all you could have made hellen kellar a grimm and she would still be better then TRUBEL, how can you end with I DONT KNOW. that has to be the worst fucking ending in all of history you leave us with nop clarity and have to wait till fucking october to find out, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD i will make it my lifes goal to FUCKING END ALL OF YOU if season 4 has a terrible premier like the ending like season 3. You can mess around with any characters you want why pick the two most popular character, Hellen kellar could have wrote a better season ending then all of you have. You deserve to be Tar'd, Feathered, shot in each knee caps and then publicly hung. please just go die and let someone else write the rest of the show.


That is all.....

P.S do us all a favor and just jump off a cliff head first


Fluffy breathe...take a pill and calm down ( take a pill? I haven't said that in forever! )

Fill your mind with shows like Game of Thrones and Orange is the New Black to ease your crazy Fluffy mind. It'll be OK.

See Ya.
S

No comments: