Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Whatever Doesn't Kill Me.

Hi Guys,

I've been sick this week so there was a lack of entertainment on my part. There have been ups and downs and you know me I try to stay away from the downs! So besides the fact that my stomach tried to kill me things are pretty much exactly like that trying to kill me.

I saw a meme the other day that said

Dear whatever's trying to kill me,
I'm strong enough now
Thanks...

I can relate! Way too closely.

I promise to have something entertaining for you next week like maybe we can talk about...oh...I don't know something safe? Non nightmare forming? Maybe a little nightmare forming? The voices I'm apparently hearing in the room that are not coming from anyone in the room?

Maybe whatever's trying to kill me isn't done trying yet!

I've seen too many trailers for the movie Annabelle.

Who knows what will come up though..

Ok this sick girl is going to drug herself into an 8 hr coma.

See Ya
S

No comments: