Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

Scary Movie Love Lessons Part 2

Back again with Part 2 for you guys! So let's just dig in shall we...

10) Pale Dudes that hate garlic - Now this one isn't really that bad...maybe pale dude has an allergy? I mean really unless you never see him eat and he runs away at dawn he might be a nice guy just you know...nerdy...

11) Date a real man - What exactly is a real man? Is it the guy that protects his love at all costs and slays the Demon so to speak? What year to we live in? Come on ladies how may kick ass women are out there that have a strong enough will to get the job done? I think this needs both a real man and a real woman!

12) If they're a Zombie...it's over - I have to agree. I'm cutting your head off...end of story.

13) Don't date Writers - Hey now...that wasn't very nice...

14) Some Hotels aren't worth it - Yes old hotels where people have died should be avoided at all costs because chances are you'll either get the room itself or the one across the hall from where the bad shit went down. I have enough trouble with creepy noises and stuff in my own house let alone an entire hotel...no thanks.

15) If your boyfriend doesn't come back for a while - He might have gotten caught up watching Family Guy. This is where the kick-ass ladies come in! Always take something that can be used as a weapon and go save your man! Although if he's been gone to long there might not be much left to save but still, give it a shot.

So now that we've talked a bit about these scary lessons it makes me think of B-rated Horror movies that always make me laugh like;

Zombie Strippers - A zombie movie that never tickled that crawling out of my skin vibe like 28 Days Later. I think mostly because the Zombie strippers had a plan...yes they had a PLAN! They had brains...sort of to capture their food ( Men ) and caging them for later consumption. Honestly I don't even remember what the movie was about except for certain scenes that went against everything Zombie related.

In the Mouth of Madness - not exactly a B-rated movie but close and still though it creeped me out because number 13 is right in a way, scary movies about writers mess with your head. I couldn't sleep for weeks and I must had been around 23 when I saw that movie.

PIN - um..ya...I don't even remember what happened except for it was creepy. The acting sucked as it did in most movies back then. If I watched it now I'm pretty sure I would have a different take on it.

There are so MANY to explore just pull up a seat, drink in hand, load up that B-rated horror flick with a bunch of your friends and have a good time.

That's what I do!

Ok I'm done!

Have a great week!

See Ya
S


No comments: