Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 1, 2014

Heartbroken & Various Other Feelings

Hi Lovelies,

This is not some devastating romantic issue unless you count my love of The Walking Dead as a relationship of epic proportions...if you do then you'll need to know that AMC ripped our hearts out last night and it has cast an overshadow on my day that's one of sadness.

You know you're really into a show when you have residual feelings left behind no matter what they are!

I thought  Hershel was bad and even Lori was hard to stomach from a mom's point of view but last night I cried and I mean actually cried...tears...and I don't cry for stuff like that ( unless you include the end of Terminator 2 when I balled like a baby ) and last night was tough. Watching the interview on The Talking Dead afterwards was just as awful especially the In Memorial portion of the show that says goodbye to beloved characters, walkers and bad guys alike that die on the show.

It's tough not to give you spoilers for those that haven't watched it yet but really, every social media outlet exploded last night in shock and Twitter was so crazy! I have to say that as a Fall finale I feel like I might have to wear black until February and come that time the wound will be ripped open all over again. Now with all of our favourite shows heading off on a break that leaves time to catch up on other shows that have been neglected or to prepare ourselves with the return of some in the new year like... Suits and Black Sails I saw repeated ads for Better Call Saul and as a Spin off of Breaking Bad I'll have to check it out and Justified will be back too. As the first 3 month block starts for the year.

Now another show that is going to tug on the heart strings is Sons Of Anarchy with only 2 episodes left of the show it's going to be hard but hopefully not crying hard, I can't do that again...geez...writing, acting and TV have come a long way haven't they?

So besides my obvious devastation the weekend was a blur and that must have been because of the snow which caused accidents EVERYWHERE! There were two between where we were shopping that we got caught in and a third that was cleared just before we made it home. This is what I woke up to and it wasn't even that bad, you...know because I was inside.


Ok guys it's time to go about our days in the best Monday fashion that we can and I hope there is plenty of laughter and interesting things. I'm going to count the days until Touring Tony shows up. 

What's Touring Tony you ask?

I have no idea but when he gets here I'll let you know!

Have a great week!
See Ya
S


No comments: