Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 8, 2014

Weird and Awful Christmas Gift Time!

Hi Guys!

It's that time again! I can't even remember if I did this last year or not??? Oh Well it's here this year!

Last Wednesday I posted a link to some weird gift ideas for Weird News Wednesday and that made me look for more! The link below will take you to the Huffington Post weird gift page from last week.



Let the fun begin!

For you smokers that want to keep your hands warm and still be able to indulge...and yet still have to take your hands in and out of them not only to place that cigarette but light it and put it out. I see it being more work that just having numb fingers.


This next one is just creepy but boy does that kid look happy! Doesn't it remind you of the original Total Recall in a way?


If you're ever really that lonely...I think you might need a little help. Its coping a feel and she looks like she likes it!


I...ahhh...I...don't even know what this is supposed to be besides one moose head away from a restraining order.


For the fisherman in the family! I have nothing else to say...they are fish...on feet...nope.


You must hate who gets these...blow bubbles! I dare ya!


Kind of sweet...maybe...if you're mushy like that and do you lift it from the pan to the plate? It seems like more work than necessary, I mean what if it breaks? Then you have a broken egg heart and that's just sad.


So it's back to the grind! I'm hunting for more before the big day arrives and looking a nice long board game to play on New Years Eve!

I need suggestions!

Have a great week!
See Ya.
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trivial Pursuit?