Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Random & Not So Random

Happy...Tuesday?

Oy! Well at least I'm here and it's St. Patrick's Day!

Image result for st patrick's day clip art

I'm kind of tired today, slept like CRAP but it's not Monday and that's a bonus so this blog post will be a combination of many things oh so random and mostly related to each other because Spring is almost here and that brings my attention to a varied combination of things like last night and the insane Monday programming block that I had to wade through.

Bates Motel is back and getting so very disturbing not only because of Norman's character but because Ryan Hurst (SOA) has hit the show and he's pretty creepy. Almost as creepy as Brat Pitt's character in Kalifornia but not quite as murderous...that I know of anyway. Norma Bates is always my favourite to watch though.

The Following has caught me and even without Joe, the show still has me hooked if not for the story it's the music that draws me in and thanks to Blondunicorn showing me the Shazam music app, I can find out who sings what very quickly. In this episode A Drowning by  Whoever thought up that put them in the box story line had my disturbed meter piqued!

Gotham...is repeating...so...you suck.

The Returned this one I tried to watch previously and as the trailer for the show never told you it was in French and subtitled and I didn't want to have to read my show every week, but now there is an English version and that has me caught very well. It's also disturbing...it should be called Disturbing TV Monday because everyone is crazy.

I also heard this morning that The Walking Dead Companion series is going to be filmed in Vancouver!!!! There might be stalking in order. It comes out in the summer to bridge the gap between the end of TWD season 5 and 6. Now spin offs don't always do well but we have seen many that have as long as they don't go too far but I'm very interested to see where this goes. I wonder if Chris Hardwick will have an after show for this one too?

Fan Expo is coming in a few weeks and I'm very excited for that! I'm not eve sure who's going to be there yet but I'm going and if I see a guy dressed as Renly Baratheon then I know it's the SHAW cable guy that I talked to on the phone about Fan Expo last year in a random conversation while he waited for his screen to load and help me with whatever it was I called for.

I do have to  mention that on Friday night I had to try the Crown Royal Apple Whiskey and it was very good. Smells like Green Apple Jolly Ranchers but tastes like apple pie not unlike the CR Maple Syrup flavoured whiskey that smells like maple goodness but tastes like pancakes in your mouth. You know if they can bacon infuse vodka can they bacon infuse the Maple Whiskey? that would be the breakfast of whiskey champions!

It's time to get out and about people! I see people already taking pictures of cherry blossoms and planning weekend camping trips. Spring cleaning and purging begins! Tourists have already started to arrive in the city, with rolling luggage...ugh, and a Husky that was found with gravel in it's stomach and so thin that it was all bones found a home and is fatter...much, much fatter. makes me smile.

Tomorrow is Weird News Wednesday and of all of the weird stuff I see there will be something even weirder that someone will send me. I'm a little scared because it's been awhile since I could focus on the weird shit so be prepared!

Ok guys go have a wonderful day and a great week!

See ya
S








No comments: