Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

As Days Go By...

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! The weather was awesome for once and as much as I told myself that yard work would happen...it really didn't...at all, the thought was whisked away as soon as it entered my mind so I could just sit and soak up the sun.

Have you ever been sitting quietly and relaxing in the sun and then you notice your dog panting, then you notice it's not just one dog panting but all 3 of them. All of a sudden your temp spikes up 10 degrees because the sound of them makes you notice how hot they really are! Then your kid comes up and pours them a nice fresh bowl of water and even puts ice in it and then...none of them will drink it, they just watch the ice swirl around and melt. They prefer to lay in the sun on the hot deck and die of thirst just to soak up the rays they've been lacking and they're too happy to be outside, not cooped up in the house.

 Spring has truly sprung and any lack of rain right now is welcomed.

 I realized today that because I actually started this post yesterday, Monday seemed to fly by and with the increase of nice weather the days seem to move faster which...sucks but at the same time moves the work week along so we can get to the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend I finally had the chance to try Angry Orchard Hard Cider and really...it's all because of the advertising, the grumpy old guy and...well...I like Cider. Now because if this I feel the need this spring and summer because you know...tis the season for deck parties, that I'll have to try new things especially with so many micro breweries pumping out new products. Taste Testing is mandatory.

Ok now it's Wednesday! Um...Happy hump day? Now me being me I didn't want to have to restart my post each day so this is what you get a continuation! I don't even remember where I was going with my post on Monday but the days have progressed and here we are HUMP DAY!

Ok I'm going to cut this one short just because next thing you know it will be Thurs or Fri so I'll leave you with a random photo of...



a...tree.

because... it was a random pic and I've been taking alot of them lately.

Ok Guys have a great rest of the week!

See Ya
S



No comments: