Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ripped From The Pages Of

The Metro UK!

Anyone that knows me knows how I feel about Zombies, and no not our beloved Walkers but just plain undead ickers. It's bad enough when the Zombie Walk hits Vancouver streets and I just pray that I don't run into one because I might have a panic episode and attack the poor sap.

Yes...I know...they're not real. They still look gross and creepy and gross. I think I mentioned some time ago too about a documentary I watched where it said that they are playing with the concept of a zombie virus using rabies as a platform...it's like just watching that documentary was foreshadowing.

Now...the reason for this Zombie rant is this -

The Generation of Z is the latest zombie scare attraction to hit London, and it’s terrifying


WTF!

Ok I know they have attractions like this in other places and this is not here, near me, in any way but how long before it is! Ugh...they creep me out almost as much as clowns but you know...clowns exist and totally could slip out from under your bed and brutally murder you, but I digress!

So it seems that the scene is set in an old disused department store in East London and already I don't want to even think about going in. The article itself is talking about the transformation of one of the actors portraying the  flesh eating beasts as he gets ready to scare the crap out of people. 

Nope nope nope never in a million years would you catch me in there. Ever. For those people though that like that sort of scare tactic then by all means have at it and I'll be home checking under my bed.

To read the full article click the link below!


Have a great Hump Day!
S

No comments: