Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2015

5 Weird Things I Will Never Unsee




Hi Guys!

As I was perusing the weird news yesterday and came across some other weird stuff instead! Like this...
 
I don't know where Radiant Farms is but if they have Unicorns I want to go there...before they are turned into a Spam like product for consumption by HORRIBLE PEOPLE THAT EAT UNICORNS!


I'm confused...so this is just to make it "look" like you have abs by creating a pattern across your fat? Not only does that look stupid but it looks uncomfortable and come on ladies we want fake abs as much as men want fake boobs...oh wait they don't care about that.




Ok I don't even know what this is but it makes me laugh every time I see it because she looks either REALLY surprised or like she's impersonating a blow up doll. Either way every time I look at it I giggle.

And this must go with the above. Every teenager needs this in their getting ready for love kit because ya...this is normal...and...creepy.

OMG Picnic Pants!!!!! It's like a revamped idea of what to do with all of those left over MC Hammer pants! They made them useful, kind of. It would have been better if they put a place setting on them to demonstrate the convenience of a picnic in your pants...wait on your pants.

Today was just a random day with random weird things that I will never unsee.

If you find any send them my way and we'll see what we can turn this into!

See Ya!
S



No comments: