Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Demon Dolls...

Hello Lovelies!

A couple of weeks ago I had told you about going to see the new Avengers movie but apparently I forgot either the best or creepiest parts of the night out.

Whenever we go to Silvercity we park in the farthest parking lot so that we don't have to fight people leaving the theater in the front lot. So as we park in our usual place and the 4 of us pile out of  the car and get ourselves situated for the trek to the movie Bean steps away from the group and comes back laughing.

Bean: "Hey come here look what I found!"

Allan is the first one to her as Blondunicorn moves quickly after him.

Allan: "It's a doll..." rather nonchalantly as only Allan can do.

As I circle around and look down by her feet there is a naked doll on the ground and from what I can see it's missing a leg laying face down on the pavement. Bean kicked it over to reveal half a missing head and an eye, only tufts of hair and a creepy smile.

Me: "Well your going to die now...!"
Bean: "Mom...I'm not going to die now!"
Me: "Yes you are, you touched it and that's how this shit goes."

Allan was nodding and shaking his head at the same time as Blondunicorn and Bean took a closer look at the mangled demon object that I had already determined it was. Pointing out the destruction that creepy one legged thing had happen to it.

As we walked towards the theater BU had realized she had forgotten her phone in the car so we waited out front and she went back to get it. When she came back we headed inside to the line up that awaited us. Once we get in and find our seats, I've got BU on one side and Bean on the other, BU whips out her phone.

BU: "Hey look what I got!"

Pictures of said doll....have I mentioned I hate dolls? Have I also mentioned that they all know I hate dolls?

Me: "Great...now you're going to die too"
BU: "I'm not going to die!"
Me: "No? Now we're all going to die because we've all seen it or touched it."
BU: "We're not going to die!"
Me: "Do you watch horror movies?"
BU: "Not because I want to..."
Me: "Then shush and delete that right now!"

She shrugs...

BU: "Hang on I'm texting it to Bean"
Me: "You're texting it to Bean!... No! This is all forms of wrong! Sure there you go, touch it...poke it... take a picture of it and start texting it? Oh god..."
Bean: "Got it! Man that's creepy!" as she leans over to show Allan.
BU: "Ok it's deleted."
Me: "Well it's too late now! You passed it on...it's all over."

They were killing me...all I could think about was the Twilight Zone Talking Tina Episode that started it all for me. Well that and my brother constantly trying to scare the crap out of me using my dolls because of that episode when I was 8. Ghost Adventures and their Doll Island Episode too creeped me out!

By now my inner Screenwriter is screaming out the many possible and horrific ways this story could play out on screen and and kill us all and such thoughts almost made me grab her phone and throw it into the rows of seats ahead.

The guy with his girlfriend sitting on the other side of BU found this very amusing while we discussed the specifics of doll possession. A week later that same guy walked into BU's work and remembered us and our banter saying that we had entertained him while waiting for the movie to start. She on the other hand could only remember him by his arms because he had full sleeves (tattoos) and was sharing an armrest with her.

Well nobody died, no mysterious dolls ended up in our yard or house and until this weekend when we were talking about the doll situation I had realized that I had totally forgotten about it! I almost wish I had the pic so I could show you how creepy it was but...that would go against everything I'm saying now wouldn't it?

Sooo...Blondunicorn and Bean...we're going to sit down and watch Annabel and see if you understand what I'm talking about.

Have a great week!

See Ya
S




No comments: