Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

Out Of The Ordinary

Happy Monday Lovelies!

I was short a post last week since I got sick on my birthday and just tried not to die but as the weekend approached it looked like things were beginning to look up.

You know how after being sick, on that first day that you feel better you think that you really feel AMAZING? Don't trust that...ever. since Bean, Sese and I were all sick together and felt better the same day so Bean and I decided to take a walk and run some errands. Although I was glad to be out it was one of those too much too soon things, I got over it though because I knew that I was going to see The Avengers Age of Ultron later that night with half the family.

 I saw...I loved... it was all good although I have realized that I don't need to see movies in 3D.

So after a full day and a late night on Saturday, Sunday was going to be my lazy maybe mow the lawn day...more like HAD to mow the lawn day. As I'm sitting on my deck Choo had asked me earlier  that morning f I wanted a motorcycle ( random question ) I said "Eventually..." and said I'd think about it fully knowing that we can't afford to build 2 bikes because he's building one already and but I would entertain the thought. So as I'm soaking up the sun and having a chat with Blondunicorn about the movie I duck inside for I don't remember what and I hear "Um...Steph..." as she's standing in the kitchen doorway looking out back. "Yup?" I say. Dramatic pause "um...your bike is here..."

I'm sorry what?...

She repeated herself and I look outside. " Nah those guys are always driving around with bikes on the back of the truck. he must be just dropping Choo off..." as they lower the ramp, he's smiling and says "Happy Birthday!" and they start unloading a 1968 BSA Thunderbolt...what is that you ask?

I have no idea...

Actually yes I do and do you know why?...because Google is the shit and I looked it up!

Now Choo seems to think my love of British TV should extend into other things, like a motorcycle that I never heard of let alone thought I would ever have. Coincidentally it comes from the same place that is the home of one of my fav British shows right now too Peaky Blinders and as usually I need to be different while my friends and family all own Harley's. I'm OK with that.

So at first I was irritated and mad...really, really irritated but the one thing that I had always wanted to do was build a bike, I can never deny that and now I have the opportunity to learn to do that myself and that sets off some serious excitement for me. I can't wait to strip her down and see what I have to work with but I still find myself saying out loud... "I have a motorcycle"... me...never thought it would happen.

After the shock wore off I went out for coffee with my other Bestie and the most serious baby boy ever lil Cooper with his big blue eyes and was immediately shocked again as I told her about what had happened that morning.

So as ordinary things go...this weekend was not one of them...I...have...a...motorcycle.

She's going to be one Sexy Bitch.

Have a great week!

See Ya
S

No comments: