Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

It's Never Too Late To Try

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you had a good weekend! The weather here was great and I think we had our first...almost too hot day on Sat. The May Day parade was in high gear in our little city and sunscreen necessary. As the long weekend approaches and the weather at this point looks like it might be good it's time to dust off all things Spring and Summer related like the barbecue...the lawn mover...and the antihistamine.

These days I count myself lucky to be here considering everything that's going on in other parts of the world and appreciate the things I have and the things I should do or should have done before it's too late to change things. This week my head is at the before it's too late stage.

I'm not being devastating serious but serious enough to realize that there are people in our lives that have done amazing things that should be appreciated more and some that should have less respect. Taking the steps to correct broken relationships though is something that needs to be done and no matter how much fear of confrontation that brings forth, it should not be deterred regardless of the outcome.

How many of you have something that you wish you could fix? Change one thing and make it better?Think of the support network you have if you need it! Is it ever too late?

Everyone has reasons for why they do the things they do and whether they are good or completely stupid reasons, hopefully the damage is repairable. In some cases it's not and the damage done is too far gone to make a difference.

Although I haven't elaborated on the issues I'm talking about it's because at this point they are extremely personal maybe once the weight is off  and things are on the road to recovery maybe I can tell the story.

I hope so...

Anyway enough of that sappy stuff and back to dusting off the patio furniture making sure you enjoy your off time...if you have off time! I get 4 days off this May Long Weekend ( Victoria Day ) and plan on spending them wisely. Part of it anyway!

The rest may be unwise but hopefully fun and worth it! I would like to check out Mad Max Fury Road this weekend and see how it fares in the franchise and San Andreas is another one that might scare the crap out of me because it's about one of my biggest fears. So yes I should go see that on the big screen...right...and then every time a truck or train goes by I'll freak out a little.

So it's short one today! I hope your weekend (long or not) is just what you want it to be and I'll see you next time!

See Ya
S


No comments: