Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, August 24, 2015

Let's Just Pretend That Didn't Happen.

Happy Ugh...
Hi Lovelies!

So...how ya doing? I hope your weekend was good.

I tried to do yard work and realized I just need to get rich and hire a gardener or move. We have a blackberry bush from hell in the yard which over the course of 5 years has taken over the skyline because it's MUCH taller than it is wide. Half on my property and half on the neighbours. Wait there is 2 of them one that along with Morning glory ( also from hell ) is choking the Walnut tree that I have never actually seen bare Walnuts. the other one has consumed the decrepit shed out back so that only one door shows and I swear a family of Raccoon's is living in it.

I did clean up the back yard a bit until it got to hot to be out there and I switched my gardening to the indoor variety until it got cooler. That led me into a Walking Dead Marathon of Season 5 before the premier of FEAR the Walking dead. WOOOOOOOO!

As usual it starts out as a typical Zombie flick where the outbreak has already started and we don't know how. With rare exceptions like 28 Days Later when they show you how it starts FEAR followed the same pattern as the not so rare. First half of the show...character introductions and establishing relationships a little long but the episode was an hour and a half long. After that, shit starts to get real. The character I've latched on to right now though is Nick and not because of that awful white chick shirt he was wearing but because I think he did a not so bad job. To me he looks kind of like a young Johnny Depp with a Christian Slater speech pattern. He was the most interesting character for me though. If you haven't seen it you'll see why when you watch it.

I watched and interview with Robert Kirkman saying that the walkers in this show will be like we've never seen them before and there are very noticeable differences in these ones unlike TWD Walkers and I wonder if it's because basically they are the ground zero infected and what happens over time to change the very prominent blue eyed walker?

Watch it and tell me what you think!

OK now it wouldn't be Monday without stupid dumb ass Monday like things so here was my Monday morning so far.

5:45 - Alarm goes off
6:00 - Actually get out of bed
6:02 - Take the dogs out, Chase California out from the front of the house, drag Whiskey back from the neighbours yard, Watch Smokey and the cat pee side by side.
6:10 - Find my clothes from the dryer on my bed and dig through them for god knows what to wear.
6:15 - Watch a video of bears swimming in a pool.
6:20 - Realize I haven't had a coffee yet and instead watch Jon Bon Jovi on Breakfast Television surprise fans with a concert that almost didn't happen. How Nice!
6:25 - Still didn't get my coffee.
6:30 - Face, teeth, Ugh...
6:40 - Kick dogs out of the bedroom, take 30 extra seconds get the little dog out.
6:41 - Oh look my coffee is undressed on the counter. Sugar. Check. Non Dairy Creamer. Check. Travel mug. check.
6:45 - Out the door to the bus stop.
6:55 - Bus late...hmmm.

The bus finally showed up and it was only a few minutes late. I get on and sit in my usual spot, put my feet up on the bar behind the bench of seats across from me, dig my book out and tuck my travel mug between my knees. Turn the page. Sip, after a few more pages I sip again each time putting the mug back between my knees until I feel something warm an wet traveling down my thighs.
Well what do you know...the travel mug is leaking.

Great...

Thank goodness I'm wearing dark grey pants. I change positions of the mug so that it's being braced by my forearm and the wall of the bus with my purse locking it into place it wasn't long until I feel liquid travelling down my arm and I have nothing to clean this up with but I'm confused because I only had half the mug filled when I started. Anyway now I'm sticky in more than one place and am hating this Monday already. So I go to McDonald's and grab a coffee that I can drink and it was free so what's better than that!

The cashier asked me if I wanted it in my travel mug. First thing out of my mouth "Hell No!"

Crap... Sorry lady.

Now the spot has dried and  I'm paranoid about my pants as I have to walk along West Georgia. Looking at it you can't really tell but because I know it's there I can see it as clear as if there were flashing arrows pointing at me, but I just try to pretend it didn't happen.

Got to the office and attacked myself with a wet wipe and now my pants are wet again and I can't move until they dry. Maybe if I'm lucky the rest of the day will move smoothly and I'll be able to get work done on all fronts and then celebrate my youngest daughters 20th B'day tomorrow!

In the fetal position...crying.

Ok Guys!

Have a great week!

See ya
S

No comments: