Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

In Weird News Sex and the Paranormal

Happy Weird News Wednesday!

As I used to post WN on this day weekly and it has taken a back seat as I post chapters on CFA for Writer Wednesday instead. Now since this week I posted to CFA on Monday so that left today open for some weird news and really I've missed checking out the strange stories of the world and sharing the craziness and in honour of Halloween coming I'm going to see how weird we can get up until then.

So far this morning I have seen a story about this 

Teacher Allegedly Suggests Kid Is 'Evil, Sinister' For Being Left-Handed

Hail Satan? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/teacher-allegedly-calls-kid-evil-sinister-for-being-left-handed_56018393e4b00310edf8ab73?utm_hp_ref=weird-news


Now if lefties are evil well what a way to weed them out right? Although I'd have to say that of all the people that I know that are lefties sure they can have an evil side but it being the hand that Satan uses? Would it matter to Satan if we were left or right handed? I know a hell of a lot of right handed people that could be classified as evil but to tell a 4 year old boy shit like that is ridiculous! 

Now playing along if that were true then my roomie who I'm certain should have been a lefty but was corrected at a young age for exactly the same reason to use her right hand should then in my mind have Schizophrenia or at least a multiple personality as her evil side tries to break through right? Although in her case it makes things a whole lot clearer if I go with that logic.

Hmmm Grand baby boy and his father are lefties too I guess we could be in serious trouble.

Up next...Ghost Hookers...

Ghosts in haunted building turn out to be prostitutes


Ummm...ya  

Neighbors living next door to a haunted building learn that the ghosts are actually prostitutes and that the abandoned warehouse is being used as a brothel. People that live near the building reported bizarre noises (ooooh like what? moaning? grunting?), strange shadows (were they on their own? against each other?), and weird lights emanating from it (it? the building? The ghosts? the naughty bits?). These are details we need to know to prove that there is sex in the afterlife! Imaging that endless loop,  stuck in a haunting to complete over and over. I guess they wouldn't be hostile ghosts now would they? The thing is that they don't say how exactly they died. Curious...

There is too much running through my head for that one, too many questions on top of that...and this is in China now if you do click the link and read the short article I urge you to read the link in blue just underneath it about the man that convinced a woman that her vagina was haunted and that she needed a sexorcism...also in China that particular article is from a couple of years ago but the laugh factor is still there...at least for me because who in their right mind would believe that! That there are ghosts up there?  After that whole Queefing thing that horrified me (and still does), she should have just learned how to do that and evac those ghosts herself.

Screw it here's the link to that story.


Unbelievable...
Ok that is it for the Weird News

Have a good day guys!

See Ya
S

No comments: