Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I Almost Can't Control Myself!

courtesy of www.freepik.com

Hello Lovelies,

After my Just A Little Road Trip post I was surprised to have the "Are you OK?" questions considering it wasn't really about me but people I know that are going through tough times right now and I wish I could help them more. So far so good and I think they're turning a corner!

Well one of them is sure to be a corner that turns into a brick wall but sometimes you just can't fight that fucked up logic.

I'll have the band-aids ready though so I can rip them all off at the same time when they need to be.

So with that out of the way. How ya been? Did you have a good week? Awesome because it's October now officially and the parade of costumes and scary movies and days of celebration are headed our way. Bean is in super decorator mode...although she keeps talking about Christmas thus making me want to lock her in the closet with the Xmas decorations until Dec, because I know her and Nov 1 she'll have all things Halloween stripped and all the greens and reds and other holiday things will make it look like not only Santa threw up in our house but all the elves and reindeer too.

Oh...joy...and not to the world. Stop that train right there!

First up! Events I'm going to force my family to check out over the next few weeks!

Gravecouver Haunted House
Your worst fears, phobias and nightmares will be experienced at this indoor haunted house. Features 13 individual scary rooms with rides, zombies and more. • Metropolis at Metrotown, Burnaby • Oct. 3 until Nov. 1, opens at 7 p.m. • $13, VIP/$20,gravecouver.ca


this one I'm sooooo not doing but I would like to hear from anyone that does!

On Death’s Door: Plague of the Zombie Syndrome
The Virtual Stage presents Andy Thompson’s all-new interactive, roving theatre adventure. Armed only with their wits and a smartphone, teams of audience members race against the clock and elude the undead while unraveling a nefarious plot to flood Vancouver’s streets with zombies. • Top secret location • Oct. 7 until Nov. 2, Tuesdays-Sundays, performances begin every 30 minutes, 6:30-8:30 p.m. • $12.50-$50, thevirtualstage.org/ticketszombiesyndrome.com


OH Blondunicorn this is right up your alley!

An Evening with the Paranormal Society
Join the Vancouver Paranormal Society as they share their discoveries from investigations at the Historic Stewart Farm and elsewhere. • Historic Stewart Farm, 13723 Crescent Rd., Surrey • Oct. 9 or Oct. 16, 6-8 p.m. • $15, registration required, 604-592-6956, surrey.ca/heritage


There are so many more to come and return like Fright Night @ Playland and the Ghost Train as usual every year. Next week begins my parade of awful costumes and the prep for our 3rd Annual Halloween Party and many days of AMC's Fearfest, AHS, Supernatural and THE WALKING DEAD!

Ya I'm a tad excited.

OK off with you and have a great week and remember that if you have any suggestions or ideas to offer contact me and put me to work!

See Ya!
S

No comments: