Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

It's Over For Another Year.

Good Morning Lovelies!

Well I'm here a day or two late but still made it!

 I got distracted on Monday as Blondunicorn was pelting me with pics of Supernaturals most prized possession the Impala as they film behind us. My excitement was shown is extreme CAPS lock because you know if the car is there then one or both of the boys will be there. I guess they're not really boys right ?

Anyway I was distracted! I hope your Halloween was safe, fun and full of some kind of sugary goodness. I kind of miss that about my kids being all grown up except that I'm completely ok with not having to go trick or treating in the pouring rain so that I can raid my girls candy stash. I raided the stash at work though only to have for the first time in the 5 years we've lived where we are have more kids than we ever had show up. Usually there are none...wait last year I think we had a little princess. Every year I would buy candy and no one would come so I give it to my crew to eat but this year i bought none and had to give away my stash from work, go figure.

 Sadly you did not see my costume post because...there is no because I completely slacked letting other things get in the way but what's done is done.

Our Annual Halloween party went off without a hitch and the costumes were awesome.
You guys that already saw them on my Facebook...too bad look again!


These are the ones that won special prizes for their imagination and work that are being custom made for you.


Meet French KISS and the baguettes


photo courtesy of Megan Buzzard

From left to right meet Allan, Bean, Marvin ( whose real name is Armin but when he was introduced to us a few years ago we were drunk and Marvin he is now forever. ) and Handsome Dan. I love this photo so much it's the Wallpaper on my work computer!

A 24 hr work of art for this Naruto costume.



Good job Steven and it only took about 4 hrs and lots of ow's to get his hair to stand up like that and there are really so many uses for duct tape! You will be an awesome Cosplayer.



Blondunicorn did it with flair as a gypsy.


Now that Halloween is over, Bean is gearing up for the next holiday complete with sparkly and shiny things. After Remembrance Day I'm going to try and not hate the season so much and ease into it with preparedness and relative calm...

Who am I kidding?

If that happens someone needs to make me an award.

So have a great week!

See Ya
S






No comments: