Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, November 9, 2015

Shove It Up Your Ass...Is what I Should Have Said

Well it looks like today is a Monday mild rant day Lovelies and I apologize now.

This is a work related rant and even though I try to stay away from ranting because really...who needs to see that?

Monday's are usually slow and painfully agonizing to work through after the weekend but normally with enough coffee it putter's along at along at a steady pace.

Until this Monday.

Most of you know that my job is not something that I want to do forever and although I've been in the Investment Industry for almost 8 years, it is most definitely not where I want to stay. Even though I try to do a good job and some days are crazy busy and others are slow enough to give time to catch up on things left behind. The people I work with day in and day out are great. There are others though that just flat out bring on the rage.

Note to those people.

1) Don't talk to me like I'm stupid. I don't talk to you like you're stupid and I'm sure in this case you were.

2) When I ask for you to not speak to me in a certain tone then please refrain from using that tone because all that results is the soft click as I hang up on you.

3) When you ask me if I can read, I can...you just pissed me off so I didn't want to.

4) Calling me every 5 minutes will not make me pick up the phone if anything it makes me want to smile fiendishly at the flashing red light on my voicemail and unplug it.

5) If you seem to have a problem with my attitude after all the professional niceness I dished out then I suggest you go fuck yourself because now it'll only get worse.

Now with all of that being said staying professional is always a goal and usually a very easy thing to do. I am happy I accomplish and it's only 1 in a few that provoke a reaction from me. My biggest issue is people trying to make me feel stupid and I don't make a habit of letting work stress me out because it's pointless to stress out over things I have no control over and really the only control I have over this situation is the fact that this can be my outlet.

Which is good, because things would just end up thrown out the window like my phone and computer ect...

I also don't usually let people get under my skin, there were a few this weekend that did a successful job at getting under it but all that is good and gone. Everything set right again.

As I write this though, I'm on my lunch break with my headphones in cranking some make me happy music, because music does make me happy on so many levels. So will continue to try and do as good a job as I can while working towards removing myself from this Industry at the same time.

Now that the calm has returned, Have a great week guys!

See Ya
S


No comments: