Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 21, 2015

Awful Christmas Gifts 2015 pt 2

Hello Lovelies!

This is the last Awful post since Christmas is this Friday. It's moved so fast and end of year is always the most busy and hectic. As well as the Winter Solstice being today on this side of the world I'm hoping that the shortest day of the year proves itself to be really short and my work day will hopefully feel shorter in return so far so good.

Only 3 and 1/2 days of work this week though and with Boxing Day on Saturday we get the Monday off on the other end so next week is short too. Fantastic. 

Anyway on to the ridiculousness.

The Lung Ashtray




I actually have nothing really to say about it except that someone is obviously trying to say something with this gift and I would have to smack them with it in return.

The Stud Undies...


Ummm...wishful thinking??? Ego booster????? Run away...

Extreme Chores Video Game


An extreme chore would be to actually have them doing their chores in the first place. I mean if paying them wouldn't get them done how would a point system work? And why does that kid look sooo happy? All of them are freaking me out.


 Brief Jerky

Edible...Meat...underwear... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
So...gross...

Ok this is a pillow with an arm...


Desperate or needy I'm not sure which but I'm leaning more toward desperate.
Yup definitely desperation.

The Nap Sack...

This one made me laugh out loud! Not only is buddy wearing one in a meeting at least I think it's a meeting and the people on the ski lift ( how much sleeping time is there? ) but the one in Church mainly because you want to go un-noticed if you're sleeping in Church, right? 

Ok guys off I go. It's lunch and I still have time to get some writing in so have a great week!

See Ya
S




No comments: