Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 18, 2016

Short and Sweet That's How It Is.

Hello Lovelies!

How was your week?

Mine was good, well Saturday was kind of a blur  but I distinctly remember going our for dinner to our local PUB and feeling the floor shake from the excitement of the Green Bay Packers and Arizona Cardinals game. There were definitely more Packers fans in the PUB than Cards fans and I am not a Packers fan  but I felt for them in their defeat  as I clapped for the  Cards. I do love football even though it's been a long time since I have followed an entire season. I'll follow my teams progress but the Sunday game day ritual has been lost in the raising of my kids. That night though it felt good to be around people that were excited about the NFL Playoffs and reminded me of that part of me that's drifted away.

Sunday I went for lunch and a Matinee with one of my besties to see Daddy's Home . I hmmm and hawwwed at first because I'm not really a Will Ferrell Fan. I do watch his movies but it's less for him and more for those co-starring with him because he's one of the ones like Adam Sandler that was stuck doing the same types of movies but I love Adam Sandler either way though the movie was funnier than I thought it was going to be and I found myself laughing so hard at a few scenes that I couldn't breathe. It was good to have that time out with her for the afternoon.

My writing has been pretty solid and I'm proud of myself for that since distractions are constant. I have added a Book Tracking Tab above so that you can see which books I've read over the course of the year. I'm still finishing the list for 2015 properly because when I was tracking the books last year I didn't have them listed under the name of the book, more like the name of the series but anyway I'm still hoping that I can finish web story this year and begin the next one.

I can't even get into the deaths this month. The news is everywhere and anywhere and has saddened many hearts.

So short and sweet it is again as I head into the 3rd week of the season but I'll see you soon enough in  some capacity because some surprises are in store.

Possible a Puppy naming intervention and campaign (long story).

Happy Birthday to Blondunicorn! I have been tormenting her this morning with pics of her gift that she won't see until after midnight because she has a job that takes her normal days away. So far it's working and some of the guesses she's had have been down right scandalous.

Ok guys have a great week!

See Ya
S




No comments: