Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hello Lovelies!

We are almost in the middle of Feb now and it's moving really fast. I'm thank full for that in some ways but not in others.

Thankful because it brings RRSP season to an end and brings T home with us next week, hopefully for good and in a much better place than she was. Bean is taking a shot at Carpentry ( oh god ) by building a rack for all of her snakes. Let's hope there are no hospital visits. Don't get me wrong I'm sure she'll manage after she loses her mind in frustration about 1000 times before she slips into that gear where is should all make sense. Her losing her mind is dangerous for those around her though so I hope she gets through a most of that before I get home from work.

My weekend was pretty good weather wise and on the home front. Friday I let loose a little...or a lot, entertained the household and felt it the next day. Sat there was some spring cleaning done outside and you don't realize how big things are ( yard and deck ) until all of the junk is gone, and a friend came in from Calgary for the shortest visit ever, 45 mins after driving all that way through snowy mountain passes to drop of a Harley for Choo. Sunday well...the Superbowl. Enough said.

Monday was Family Day here and it was B-E-A-uitful! Uncharacteristically warm, like t-shirt warm and even my roses are starting to grow new leaves. today it's supposed to hit 15 degrees downtown but it was pretty frosty this morning. Almost lost the little dog as he slide across the deck towards the stairs but he recovered.

My girl came home yesterday a 2001 Sportster and would you believe the men in my life gave me flack about not cleaning her right away? Look boys I will devote a day to cleaning and polishing her, I will be so meticulous that you'll want me to polish yours too so don't you worry your pretty little heads about it.

So that was my weekend and this coming weekend all I can think about is Deadpool and The Walking Dead. I'm so glad they are both almost here!

Alright gotta go!

Have a good week.

See Ya
S

No comments: