Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, March 21, 2016

Planning The Future, Easier Said Than Done.



Hello Lovelies!

Now that Winter is gone the Spring purge begins. Gone are the darker days that made us just want to stay home in the nice warm cozy confines of our homes away from the sideways rain and the chill of winter. Although it is Spring and here we will still get the sideways rain, it's warmer and brighter though so it doesn't seem as bad as the previous seasons rain. When the sun is shining though you get to see all of the dust bunnies and if there's one thing I hate more than laundry it's dusting.

So how do you purge your home? I say Purge instead of Spring clean because in a house with 7 people, Spring cleaning is purging. Do you use a list? Do you formulate an extensive plan of attack? I prefer to go room by room but reality has me starting something in one room just to move on to another and get distracted by other things, dogs, cats, kids or young adults I should say.

Now thanks to the Under The Covers Book Blog that I follow on Twitter and now every other avenue they have I am trying something new this year.

I can't write lists...I forget them or never look at them after I have written them. To Do lists don't get done, Shopping lists get left on the table behind you know what I mean. Now Bean has had this planning thing going for years now but I never put much stock in it for myself and it's only now that I considered it but a YouTube post from UTC was what sold me and made me think I should give it a try. Sure I use my phone reminders and Calendar but there seems to be something about writing it down and having to look at it all of the time.

So I went out and Chapters was having a sale on their 17 month planners and that was fine by me to get things started so I picked this up last week,
it's a little more pink than I'm into and selection was limited in store but if this works out for me it will be much more um...me for next year.

Maybe I can keep everything straight between reading, writing, bike building, indoor gardening while keeping my social media and household intact. You don't realize how much stuff you have to do until you write it all down and realize that there are not enough hours in each day.

So it's Monday and on Monday's my Twitter and Tumblr feeds are full of musical posts because #musiccreatesmotion and everyday has it's own soundtrack. My Freelance Friday project will start Apr 1, 2016 and I'm excited so if you have any artwork, musical talent or just want to tell a story then let me know!

Ok Guys! Have a great week!

See Ya
S


No comments: