Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, April 25, 2016

Dreams and Intuition: I Should Listen.



I don't even know where to start or how much to really say except that I need to read into and trust myself more.

This weekend I went through the process of transferring my Sportster into my name...finally. I couldn't do it before because ICBC had taken the only picture ID I had away from me when I passed my Learners tests.

Now let's scoot ahead and at the same time back up a bit.

A couple of weeks ago I had a really strange but really vivid dream. I can't go into all of it because it was way to weird even for me. At the beginning of the dream there were 2 tigers in my house, friendly and hanging out, one on the couch and one lounging on a lawn chair. No aggression from them just giant cats having a snooze. In the dream I noted that as a bizarre thing from the get go and was confused within it. Somehow we ended up at a pet store, I'm not sure if it was for the tigers but that doesn't matter. As I passed by a snake tank there was a snake wrapping itself around a black cat, again with the confusion in dream but we kept going. Once we get home I find a safe in my bedroom wall, that seemed normal until I opened it and inside there were 3 black kittens. Here's when I panicked in my dream and wanted to know where all of these cats were coming from. There were more things about the dream, people and things going all that all seem random but my focus seemed to be on the cats and the numbers associated with them.

Do you ever have a dream that leaves residual feelings behind when you wake up? I woke up confused and when Lo woke up I told her about my dream. She was pointing out things about it but both us us seemed fixated on the numbers 2 tigers, 1 black cat, 3 kittens. so after attempting to dissect the dream nothing made sense and we moved on with the days ahead.

A few days later I had another strange dream, vivid as well but this one had 3 Wyvren's basically trying to kill me but I was safe inside my mother's house. Every time I tried to step outside they would try and take a chunk out of me until finally I got fed up, went out side and yelled at them to stop. The three landed in front of me and lowered their heads.

No this was not anticipation of Game of Thrones starting either. Again I told Lo about this dream and we noted the number 3 again.

Now we move to this past Saturday. Getting this motorcycle registered and insured was a complete gong show. First I go in with all of the paperwork given to me from the previous owner who had the bike registered in Alberta. The rep takes out a license plate for me and puts it on the counter.

On the computer at the Insurance place though it said that the bike was registered in BC and they couldn't find it registered in Alberta but yet I had the paperwork showing that it was. After a call to ICBC they said I had to prove continuation of ownership among a few other things that popped up as we went along. I got as much as I could together and it still wasn't enough. We had to track down the owner who went back to High River and pretty much have him locate a fax machine, fax him a bill of sale ( that I already had but wasn't good enough ), have him fax it directly to the Insurance office and go from there.

While Choo was out running to fax machines around our town I was more than frustrated and slightly depressed about the 3 hours we had already spent trying to get this done. I told Lo that it was like the universe was trying to tell me I'm not ready. To that I said "Screw you universe" not in those words but I'm sure you get it. After Lo arms in the air " That's my girl! " and applauded that Choo came back and told me to check with the Insurance people to see if that fax came through as the guy in High River was waiting at a drugstore for confirmation that it went through ok. That was pretty awesome!

They confirmed and it was back out to go get this done. After checking that I had everything I would need for this we had to start over and when she put the license plate up on the desk and...it was not the same as the one I was going to get before. Alarm bells went off in my head, not in a bad way but in a "HOLY CRAP YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" way. After another near scare when they told me the computer was calling for an inspection. I damn near died as she made yet another call to ICBC and I turned to Choo and told him that one way or another I was walking out of there with that bike in my name. We didn't need the inspection so thank goodness!

Finally we progressed and I got my paperwork, built a relationship with my Insurance people through stress and frustration and got to go home and put her plate on. Which I did!

When Lo came out to look, I told her to take a good look at it. Of the 6 numbers on it there was 1233 not in that order but she instantly saw the same thing I did.

1 black cat, 2 tigers, 3 kittens and 3 Wyvren's

The plate before that had 2 two's and 1 three. When something smacks you that hard you pay attention. I loosely checked a dream dictionary and the cat thing was pretty simple. I'd always known that cats represent the feminine and all other things pointed to Independence and that I need to trust my Intuition more and the Wyvren's I had to look under Dragons for that but something about a fiery spirit and facing my fears.

So after all of that I had the distinct feeling that the universe wasn't really trying to screw me over, apparently it was trying to point something out. Now the other elements of the dreams are still vivid and in my brain so should I investigate more and figure it out?
The 2 seem to go together and there is so much more especially in the first dream that could be read into.

Everyone has some form of Intuition and most of the time, for me anyway they are simple feelings my gut tells me that I'm used to but when something sticks like that and holds on to my thoughts I look for signs and I'll find them.

So with all of that said I posted this picture yesterday because I thought it was also weird but seemed so fitting.

 My boy Oz next to her.



Strange occurrence...True.

Have a great week!

See Ya
S

No comments: